Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Lucy turns 6

At 7:11 am on February 8, 2005 Lucy came into the world.  It was a beautiful time and still, to this day, remains beautiful.  This girl has so much love to give - she amazes me  and I am blessed to be a part of her existence.  Lucy has her own way and is not afraid to let you know how she thinks the world ought to be - I admire her strength of character and sense of self.  How amazing is it that she is not afraid to tell me what she thinks is right?  I am glad that she is a part of our family and that she allows me to journey with her - everyday I learn something new about the world and myself and I learn to see this planet and the people on it with a new sense of respect of wonder.  I love you!!!

Thank you Lucy, we are so glad you are here!


                                          Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Mare said...

Happy Birthday, Lucy!

What a beautiful tribute to a most amazing little person, Kimba. I, too, love and appreciate her character. It reminds me of someone I know and love. ;)

We are glad she is here, too!

Unknown said...

Thank you Mare - nice to know other folk like her, too ;) Lucy liked that you responded as well and wants to know how you like the tiniest kitten she has ever seen?