Saturday, March 12, 2011

MoMo Con 2011

Taran and I spent got to go on an adventure together (poor Lucy stayed home sick and my sweet Chuck kept her company and entertained. We went to MoMo Con! The two of us really enjoy Anime and Manga and wanted to go see what we could see. It was also our first Con together - Taran and Lucy had visited Dragon Con together and Chuck and I used to go years ago (though last year we did all go see the parade). It was a very exciting event for me - I love conventions - the panels, the props, the discussions, the costumes, the fun!

We sat in on the RPG 101 panel - it was cool to hear Taran comment and laugh at the inside jokes. We saw some amazing costumes - Fire Nation, Earth Nation, Water Nation, Ninjas from many villages, Pokemon and trainers, members of the Soma House, Mei and Satsuki, the Cheshire Cat, the Red Queen, Link (toon and humanoid), got to hang out with some friends (some far too briefly), ate at Waffle House, took many photos (even of Kyo), visited with friends, ate Pocky ,plus, I got a free hug, and had an all around fun time. 



From Momo con and lego quest

From Momo con and lego quest

From Momo con and lego quest

No comments: