Friday, May 18, 2012

Time keeps on slipping into the future...(feel free to sing the whole song).

Seriously I haven't sat down and written in that long?  My mind is always so full of information, but sometimes I forget to download it (or in this case upload it) to share. 


Now I will give you a photo dump :)

 Lucy and Jane before the kickball game - love Logan's hat
 posing for Mother's day
 She is a water sign after all
 Free Comic Book Day :)
 Super Moon
 Lucy after her performance at the Rialto
 Not quick enough
 a Happy Young Lady
 the last one!
 fun at the Ren Fest
eating a frozen lemonade
 Our sweet Mama
 Big Macintosh!
 My lunch with Oshawatt
 Momo Con 2012


The Emperor


Just a few things that have kept me away from the blog-o-sphere.

2 comments:

Mare said...

Yay!

Please do photo dumps more often. It makes us smile to see what you've all been up to. =)

Unknown said...

Then, I shall do more (photo) dumps just for you.